1.1983: Best Outgoing Student in BSc Chemistry, Gobi Arts and Science College, Gobichettipalayam
2.2009: Winner of the Prize Quiz at London ENT Radiology Course, Northwick Park Hospital, London
While in training and working in the NHS hospitals in UK, participated in audits according to the guidelines set out by Royal College of Surgeons.
Presented the audit findings in the local and regional audit meetings. Some of the audit topics include.
1. An audit comparing external and endoscopic DCR
2. An audit of removal of retained middle ear ventilation tube
3. An audit of 2 week cancer referral pattern
4. Participation in Royal College of Surgeons national tonsillectomy audit
5. Participation in Royal College of Surgeons national sinus surgery audit
6. An audit of fine needle aspiration cytology results for head and neck lumps
7. An audit of coblation tonsillectomy
1. Advanced Sinus Carcinoma Mistaken For A Malignant Glioma
Dr.N.Agarwall, Mr.P.Chokkalingam, Mr.R.D.R.McRae: The Internet Journal of Otorhinolaryngoly, 2005
2. Elaongated Styloid Process: A Rare Presentation As A Tonsillar Mass
Ravi Sachidananda, Chokkalingam, Siddique, McRae: The internet Journal of Otolaryngolgy, 2006
3. Can’t Ventilate, Can’t Intubate Situation Due To Upper Airway Bleeding
C Janarthanan, P.Chokkalingam, G Timmins, Annual Meeting-Scientific Programme and Abstracts, October 2006
4. Advice Given to Women Who Are Prescribed Antibiotics While Taking The Oral Contraceptive Pill
John Phillips, Perumal Chokkalingam, Don McFerran: Clinical Risk, July 2007
5. Chondrosarcoma Of The Greater Cornu Of The Hyoid: A Case Report and Literature Review
S.Verma, P.Chokkalingam, R.D.R.McRae: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal October 2008
6. Transfistula Endoscopic Closure Of Fronto-Cutaneous Fistula: A Novel Approach
Perumal Chokkalingam, Ravi Sachidananda, Sanjay Verma, Arcot Maheshwar, Duncan McRae: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal, January 2009
7. Piercing Associated Perichondritis Of The Pinna :Are We Treating It correctly
Liu ZW, Chokkalingam P, Journal of Laryngology and Otology, May 2013
8. Nasal Chondromesenchymal Hamartoma (NCMH): A Systemic Review Of The Literature With A New Case Report
Katrina Mason, Annakan Navaratnam, Evgenia Theodorakopoulou, Perumal Chokkalingam, Journal Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, July 2015
L&T Road, Neelambur, Coimbatore - 641062, Tamilnadu - INDIA
Ph: 0422 4040000 - 4040200 | Email : email@example.com
© 2020 Royal Care Super Speciality Hospital. All Rights Reserved.
Web Solutions by AES Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.