WELCOME TO ROYAL CARE SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL..!!
We are a patient-friendly super speciality hospital committed to deliver a quality healthcare services to international patients, who are looking out for medical tourism in India. Our care, medical services and its innovation and technology, and amenities that we provide to our patients are at par with the international standards.
We receive patients globally and it is increasing in numbers everyday, its happening just because of our care and world-class quality service to the Medical Tourism patients.
INTERNATIONAL PATIENT SERVICE
Medical Value Travel or Medical Tourism is an emerging medical service industry in India now a days. Royal Care Super Specialty Hospital is one among the best destination in India for the foreigners who are approaching for their medical needs.
|Patient visits from various countries|
|China||Kuwait||Oman||United Arab Emirates|
First in India
- Bronchial Thermoplasty for treatment of complicated asthma cases.
- Kinevo 900 high-resolution operating microscope to reach inaccessible areas in the brain for complex neurosurgery.
- Broncus (Bronchoscopic Navigation) - first time in Corporate India
- CAPI (Centre for Advanced Pulmonary Intervention)
First in South India
- O-arm - The latest intraoperative CT along with integrated computer - aided navigation technology to facilitate advanced Neuro & Spine surgery.
- NIR - enabled laparoscopy system to view critical anatomy to perform complex surgeries
- All beds of the critical care units are self-contained with advanced monitoring systems. which are networked to a central monitor and also linked by an automated vitals charting system (ICCA). This facility aims at administering personalised and targeted intensive care for speedy recovery.
First in the Region
- The critical care units have been specially designed to prevent cross contamination and dreadful infection.
- Fully equipped trauma ambulance with online patient monitoring by base ICU.
- Fully - integrated modular voice enabled operation theatre, radial probe for EBUS, IVUS, 5D ultrasound, latest generation MRI, ECMO etc.,
- True beam STX for high precision radiotherapy
- Drug and poison information centre
- First hospital to be recognized with NABH Safe - I for best infection control Practices
- Authorized hospital of Materiovigilance Programme of India ( MvPI ) for south Tamilnadu.
- Senographe Pristina - Digital Mammography
- HBOT-Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Online Consultation & Medical Report Evaluation
- Do you want to find a best doctor for your case..? We will help you to find a expert for your condition..!!
- Send us your relevant medical reports by clicking the link Get an Estimate
- Our experts will go through your medical reports and will suggest you the best plan for further treatment. If you want to talk to doctor we will arrange telephonic consultation for you
Approximate Cost Estimation
- You will, of course, can get the Cost Estimate after your medical reports evaluation by our experts. The Cost Estimate contains the name of your expert, Plan of treatment, total approximate cost for treatment, duration of the hospitalisation ect..
Medical VISA & VISA extension
- Once you confirm your visit to our facility for medical treatment, we will send a visa requisition letter (Invitation Letter) to the Indian Embassy in your country through E-Mail and will mark CC to you.
Airport Pick-up and Transportation Facility
- Before your arrival, our Medical Value Travel Executive will be waiting at airport arrival to invite you. He will escort you to the hospital or accommodation.
- Our Medical Value Travel executive will arrange transportation facility from hospital, for airport pick-up & drop, Sight seeing, Purchase and hotel to hospital.
Personal Co ordinator for consultation and investigation
- Royal Care will allocate a single point personal coordinator to assist you to the entire purpose of your visit at the hospital like Registration, consultation, investigation, admission process, foreign patient registration and visa extension ect..
- We also have tie-up with our surrounding 5 star & 4 Star hotels with special discount tariff for your post operative stay.
- Special food will be prepared based on your requirements in our Dietary
Doctors Consultation Priority
- We will give you priority in consulting the doctors and investigations to make you less stay in hospital.
- Royal Care accepts all type of international debit card and credit card. Also we accepts all kind of foreign currencies at the current market rate
FOREX - Money Exchange facility
- We arrange money exchange facility at your door step with the best current market rate
- Our hospital staff is familiar with English, Hindi and Bengali languages. If needed we can arrange interpreters for Arabic, French, Igbo languages
- Our International patient care officer will help you to extend your Medical Visa if your treatment prolongs for more days.
At Royalcare, we understand that it requires proper planning and execution for patients and their families to visit another country for medical treatment. To ensure that your journey is seamless and hassle-free, Royalcare assists you in every step of the way
Listed below are some of the key phases you will go through and the steps to be taken
Before your visit
- Contact our international desk
- Send your previous medical reports and Get an estimate
Keep remember to bring with you
- Please carry your regular medication with you
- Patient’s valid Passport, Medical Visa
- Valid Passport, Medical Attendant Visa for upcompanying attender
- Bring all your previous and ongoing treatment’s medical reports what you have including like: Discharge summaries, Doctor’s letter
- X-Rays, Ultra Sound, CT, MRI’s, etc.,(please bring CD disk copies)
- Blood test, cultural test, pathology reports etc.,
- Medicine Prescriptions
- Copies Immunization records, Vaccination certificates (Yellow fever, Polio, etc.,)
During your visit
- Meet our team –International team
- Doctor Consultation
- Payment for services
Cost Estimate for Medical Treatment..
We provide the Approximate Cost Estimation for you to understanding the possible range of treatment cost.
Necessary Detail for Report Evaluation
Providing the maximum information about your illness will help our experts to asses your case accurately and provide you the maximum approximate estimation.
- Upload all your relevant medical reports, and attach the clinical pictures like (x-rays, CT/MRI scan, USG, pathological reports etc) & or a summary.
- Leave a notes about your illness and explain its symptoms through the comments box.
- Upload your current medication prescription if you are under medication.
Phone : +91 422 222 7098
Email : [email protected]
Whatsapp : +91 98542 99999
Royal Care Super Speciality Hospital Located 10 kilo meters distance from the coimbatore international airport