- Pre transplant and Post transplant care of both live and deceased
kidney transplant recipients
- Assessment and management of all types of Nephrology patients
- Management of critical care patients with renal dysfunction
- Managing all types of dialysis modalities, Online HDF, Plasma exchange, Hemoperfusion for specific poisoning and Continuous Renal Replacement therapies (CRRT)
- Dialysis access creation and Kidney biopsy
- Teaching at medical and paramedical level
- Evaluation and management of electrolyte disorders and Resistant hypertension.
Second prize in DR. Sivarajan gold medal exam in electrocardiology for internal medicine postgraduates across Tamilnadu state in 2007.
Second prize – “IGG4 staining in primary membranous nephropathy “ Poster presentation - Indian Soceity of Nephrology – Southern Chapter Conference 2016 Trichy
- “ Outcome of post renal transplant thrombotic microangiopathy “– ISNSCON Southern Chapter Calicut 2015
- “Acute interstitial Nephritis in Snake Envenomation” – ISNCON Bangalore 2015
- “Clinical profile and outcome of seizures in intensive medical care unit”- APICON 2007
- “Clinical profile and outcome of acute febrile illness”– A study of 500 cases - APICON 2009
- Murugananth S, Padmaraj R, Gopalakrishnan N, Manorajan R, Kurien AA, Dhanapriya J, Dineshkumar T, Sakthirajan R. Isolated renal involvement of cytomegalovirus inclusion disease in an infant. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl [2018 ;29:198-201
- Gopalakrishnan N, Abeesh P, Dineshkumar T, Murugananth S, Sakthirajan R, Raman GS, Dhanapriya J, Balasubramaniyan T, Haris M. Prevalence of serum anti M-type phospholipase A2 receptor antibody in primary membranous nephropathy: A single center experience. Indian J Nephrol. 2016 Jul-Aug;26(4):257-61. doi: 10.4103/0971-4065.160334
- Gopalakrishnan N, Murugananth S, Dineshkumar T, Dhanapriya J, Sakthirajan R, Balasubramaniyan T. Two consecutive recurrences of crescentic immunoglobulin A nephropathy in a renal transplant recipient. Indian J Nephrol 2016;26:376-8
- Gopalakrishnan N, Dineshkumar T, Dhanapriya J, Sakthirajan R, Balasubramaniyan T, Srinivasa Prasad N D, Thirumalvalavan K, Murugananth S, Kawaskar K. Deceased donor renal transplantation: A single center experience. Indian J Nephrol 2017;27:4-8
- Murugananth.S, Balasubramaniyan. Early recurrence of post transplant focal segmental glomerulosclerosis as tip variant with rapid and sustained remission following plasmapheresis University journal of medicine and medical specialities ;2016
- Murugananth S, Abeesh R, Gopalakrishnan.N, Balasubramaniyan T, Dinesh kumar T, Sakthi rajan R, Dhanapriya J: Serum antiphospholipase a2 receptor antibody in idiopathic membranous nephropathy - a single centre experience from India. World Congress of Nephrology Capetown 2015.
- Dineshkumar Thanigachalam, Dhanapriya Jeyachandran, Murugananth Subramaniam, Surendar Dhanikachalam, Sakthirajan Ramanathan, Rajasekar Dhanasekaran, Balasubramaniyan T, Gopalakrishnan Natarajan Snake envenomation-induced acute interstitial nephritis Journal of Integrative Nephrology and Andrology (2018-01-01)
- 8Somasundaram Aravindh, Murugananth Subramanium, Shivakumar Singh, Jayanthi Venkataraman : Autonomic dysfunction in noncirrhotic portal hypertension: its influence on variceal bleed, European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology: October 2010 - Volume 22 - Issue 10 - p 1271-1272