Under the mentorship of eminent professors,he has gained wide experience in clinical nephrology and renal tranplantation (both living related & cadaver donor).He has special interest in preventive nephrology and slowing progression of kidney disease especialy in hypertensive and diabetes patients.He shows keen interest in improving the quality of life in dialysis patients there by leading them to a productive life style.
He has wide range of publication in National and International Awards.
Topper & University medalist
DM Nephrology final exams – August 2016 ( The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R medical university)
1. Prevalence of serum M-type anti phospholipase A2 receptor antibody in primary membranous nephropathy: A single center experience – Indian journal of Nephrology - 2016
2. Two consecutive recurrences of crescentic immunoglobulin A nephropathy in a renal transplant recipient – Indian journal of Nephrology - 2015
3. Cytomegalovirus disease in newborn – Saudi journal of kidney diseases and transplantation-2016
4. Deceased donor transplantation – Single center experience - Indian journal of Nephrology - 2016
5. Role of MPLAR antibody in primary membranous nephropathy – World Congress of Nephrology CAPE TOWN South Africa – 2015 - Abstract Publication
6. Early recurrence of post renal transplant FSGS and rapid remission with plasmapheresis – University journal of medical sciences - 2016
7. Clinical profile of tuberculosis in renal transplant recepients – Indian journal of Transplantation 2015
8. “Autonomic dysfunction in noncirrhotic portal hypertension: its influence on variceal bleed. “ European journal of gasteroenterology and hepatology – 2010
9.Snake envenomation-induced acute interstitial nephritis Journal of Integrative Nephrology and Andrology - 2018
L&T Road, Neelambur, Coimbatore - 641062, Tamilnadu - INDIA
Ph: 0422 - 222 7000 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Royal Care Super Speciality Hospital. All Rights Reserved.
Web Solutions by AES Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.