The New Royal care Institute of Oncology is developed with the best intention to
provide quality Cancer Care through a dedicated,compassionate team of professionals
and sophisticated infrastructures that would endeavour to enhance and extend the
lives of persons with Cancer.
The following facilities are made available for the delivering safe, efficient and
effective care of the highest quality to patients who have been diagnosed with cancer:
SCOPE OF SERVICES OFFERED IN ROYAL CARE INSTITUTE OF
THE FOLLOWING MALIGNANCIES ARE BEING TREATED WITH THE
LATEST LEADING EDGE PROTOCOLS:
Central Nervous system tumors
Head and Neck cancers
Bone and Soft Tissue Cancers
Bone marrow disorders
- Spacious Outpatient department with easy registration facilities.
- All sub speciality OPDs under a single roof.
- Modern Day Care Centre comprising of a ___ chair chemotherapy Unit.
- Dedicated Oncology ward for Inpatient admissions, manned by staffs well trained
in Oncology nursing.
- Advanced Bone marrow transplant unit
State of the art Operation theatres
- Separate Intensive care Unit to manage Neutropenic patients and post operative
- Own Pharmacy and Laboratory.
- Conference Room for conducting Tumor boards and video conferencing.
- Well oriented Administrative and Support staffing system to make the entire visit
and stay in the hospital very comfortable.
For More Details: Click Here