He is specializing in Identification of the oncogenes GUSB in Urinary Bladder Cancer by DNA Microarray for the research leading to the award of D.Sc. degree in Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai.
- Best Educationalist (Best Principal) award by the International Institute of Education Management (IIEM) in the year 2007.
- Best Educationalist award by International Compendium in the year 2008.
- Best Research paper award 2008 by International Journal of Cell and Tissue Research published in Vol.8(2) 1437-1442(2008).
- Member Editorial Board of International Journal of cell and tissue Research.
- Research Article evaluator for publication in International Journal of evidence based Medicine and Healthcare.
- 20 of his Research Scholars have been awarded with Ph.D. Degree in Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University. Chennai and Bharathiar University, Coimbatore and 10 of his Research Scholars have been awarded with M.Phil. degree in Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Presently one Research Scholar is doing Ph.D. under him in Karpagam University, Coimbatore.
- He has published 75 Research Articles in National Journals and 50 Research Articles in International Journals on Medicinal Chemistry
- He has participated in more than 25 International Conferences in more than 20 Foreign Countries