Education & Experience
- DM Interventional Neuro-radiology from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Trivandrum.
- MD Radio-Diagnosis from JIPMER, Puducherry.
- DNB Radio Diagnosis, NBE, New Delhi.
- MBBS from Tirunelveli Govt Medical College, Tirunelveli.
- Currently working as Consultant - Interventional Radiology, Royal Care Hospital.
- Served as Consultant - Interventional Radiology in GKNM hospital, Coimbatore, (March 2020- March 2022).
- Served as Senior Resident – Radiodiagnosis JIPMER.
Endo Vascular treatment of:
- Acute Stroke (Mechanical Thrombectomy/ Intra-arterial thrombolysis/ rescue stenting)
- Aneurysm Coiling, balloon assisted, stent assisted. Flow diverter placement.
- Cerebral AVM/ AVF Embolization- Cranial dural AVF, cerebral Arteriovenous malformations (AVM)/Pial AVF
- Vein of Galen malformation (VOGM)
- Embolization of retinoblastoma- Intraarterial chemotherapy
- Spinal Vascular Malformation- spinal dural AVF, Spinal Arteriovenous malformations (AVM)/AVF
- Carotid/ vertebral artery Stenting
- Carotid Cavernous Fistula coiling or Embolization
- Endovascular treatment of various Brain & Spinal Vascular disorder
- Preoperative embolization of brain and spinal vascular tumors
- Intracranial angioplasty and stenting