I have Seventeen years of Experience in the specialty including ten years in the United Kingdom. Worked with some of the world renowned experts in the South west Peninsula and Wessex deaneries of England. I strongly believe in Compassionate, holistic and evidence based patient centered care.
1. A case report on,”Reccurent Generalized Arterial Calcinosis of Infancy” Presented at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists world congress, Singapore. March 2018.
2. A case report on,” Uterine Torsion with Placental Abruption”, Presented at the Annual conference of AICC RCOG, Mahabalipuram, September 2016.
3. A study on,”Effects of low PAPP-A on pregnancy outcome in a District General Hospital”, Presented at the RCOG World Congress. Brisbane. April 2015.
4. “Prospective Audit on Prelabour rupture of membranes after 24 weeks”, Presented at the RCOG World congress. Brisbane. April 2015.
5. A case report on,”Atypical complication of Transcervical resection of Fibroid”, Presented at the RCOG world congress. Athens. October 2011.
6. ”Long term complications of Transobturator tape Operations for Stress Incontinence”, Presented at the SPROGS, York. April 2008.
1. A case Report on,”Postpartum Coronary artery dissection”. Journal Of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2008.
2. A case Report on,”In Utero Treatment for Fetal Ureterocoele”. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2017.
L&T Road, Neelambur, Coimbatore - 641062, Tamilnadu - INDIA
Ph: 0422 - 222 7000 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Royal Care Super Speciality Hospital. All Rights Reserved.
Web Solutions by AES Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.