I have been associated with the Royal Care Super Specialty Hospital since its inauguration in November 2016. I work here as a full time Interventional Radiologist with my daily routine divided between Neurovascular, peripheral vascular and nonvascular interventional work.
Over the past 2 years, some of the interventional work that we had performed in our center are as follows.
1. Acute Stroke intervention - Thrombectomy
2. Intracranial aneurysm coiling
3. Embolisation of Pial and Dural arteriovenous malformations
4. Carotid artery stenting
5. Coil embolisation of Carotid cavernous fistula
6. Endovascular management of cerebral vasospasm
7. Spinal vascular malformations
8. Head and neck tumor embolisations
9. Cerebral and Spinal Angiogram
1. Peripheral angioplasty and stenting
2. Bronchial artery embolisation/Pulmonary pseudoaneurysm embolisation
3. Uterine artery embolisation
4. Embolisation of visceral pseudoaneurysms
5. Acute limb ischemia - Thrombectomy
6. Abdominal aortic aneurysm - Endovascular aneurysm repair
7. Trans Arterial Chemo embolisation(TALE) for twin tumours
8. Peripheral Angiogram
1. Radiofrequency and Microwave ablations for Liver tumors.
2. Percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage (PTBD) and Antegrade biliary stenting
3. Percutaneous Nephrostomy (PCN) and Antegrade DJ stenting
4. USG and CT guided Percutaneous drainage procedures
5. USG, CT and Fluoroscopy guided biopsies
6. Lymphangiography and thoracic duct embolisation
1. Varicose vein - EVLT
2. PICC line placement
3. Permcath placement
Gold medal in the Otorhinolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery prize exam conducted by the Association of Otorhinolaryngologists (Coimbatore & Nilgiri districts branch) for the year 2005- 2006.
1. Lal H, Madan Mohan B, Neyaz Z, Prasad N, Sharma RK. Imaging in renovascular hypertension. Clinical Queries: Nephrology, January 2013; 2(1): 29-32.
2. Phadke RV, Bhattacharya A, Handique A, Jain K, Kumar A, Singh V, Baruah D, Kumar T, Patwari S, Mohan BM. Endovascular treatment in spinal perimedullary arteriovenous fistula. Interventional Neuroradiology. 2014 Jun 30; 20(3): 357-67.
3. Mohamed E, Madan Mohan B, Udiya AK, Paul M, Jain SK. Cerebral malaria with diffuse subcortical microhaemorrhages and a transient splenial lesion. Acta Neurologica Belgica. 2015 Sep; 115(3):399-400.
4. Madan Mohan B , Mohamed E, Jain SK, Jain M, Jaiswal AK. Serial MR Imaging in suprasellar xanthogranuloma: Growth pattern and new lesions. Journal of Neuroimaging.2015 Jul- Aug;25(4):677-9.
5. Mohamed E, Madan Mohan B, Neyaz Z. CNS tuberculoma. Case of the week. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2015 May 18. (Online publication)
6. Sardhara J, Behari S, Mohan BM, Mehrotra A, Srivastava A, Sahu RN, Jaiswal AK, Lal H. Risk stratification of vertebral artery vulnerability during surgery for congenital atlanto-axial dislocation with or without an occipitalised atlas. Neurology India. 2015 May-Jun;63(3):382-91.
7. Singh B, Behari S, Jaiswal AK, Sahu RN, Mehrotra A, Mohan BM, Phadke RV. Spinal arteriovenous malformations: Is surgery indicated? Asian Journal of Neurosurgery. 2016 Apr-Jun; 11(2): 134–142.
1. Madan Mohan B, Mallick BN, Das U, Pandey R. Renal parenchymal disease - Correlation of Resistive index (RI) with biopsy findings. Paper presented at Indian Radiological Imaging Association West Bengal state chapter conference 2009, Kolkata, India
2. Madan Mohan B, Karim R, Paul D. Evaluation of patients with recurrent haemoptysis and a normal chest radiograph: Role of CT and bronchoscopy. Paper presented at Indian Radiological Imaging Association West Bengal state chapter conference 2010, Kolkata, India
3. ‘Ultrasonography in Chronic shoulder pain’ - Presented at The Musculoskeletal Imaging update 2011 held at Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata, India on 15th October 2011
4. ‘Endocrine Imaging- Case presentation session’ – Co-presented at the 11th Postgraduate course in Endocrine Surgery 2013 held at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India on 10th November 2013.
5. ‘Massive hemoptysis - Role of an Interventional radiologist’ - Presented at 23rd Annual Conference of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology (Broncocon 2018), held at Coimbatore, India in February 2018.
6.'Spinal vascular anatomy and spinal vascular malformations '- Presented at the IRIA - Coimbatore Subchapter meet in February 2018.
7.‘Role of IR in hemoptysis’- Presented at IRCON 2018 held at Kochi, India in November 2018
8. Madan Mohan B. A Case of Subcutaneous Spigelian Hernia. Poster presented at CT Fest 2011, Mumbai, India
9. Phadke RV, Baruah D, Handique A, Madan Mohan B, Kumar T, Patwari S, Jain S. Coil embolization in traumatic Carotid Cavernous Fistula. Poster presented at 15th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2013, Coimbatore, India
10. Madan Mohan B, Yadav RR, Singh V, Kumar S, Phadke RV. Hepatic vein stenting via an intrahepatic collateral for Budd-Chiari syndrome. Poster presented at 16th Annual conference of Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2014, Mumbai, India
L&T Road, Neelambur, Coimbatore - 641062, Tamilnadu - INDIA
Ph: 0422 - 222 7000 | Email : email@example.com
© 2020 Royal Care Super Speciality Hospital. All Rights Reserved.
Web Solutions by AES Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.